Infor has introduced Infor Fashion PLM to help brands, manufacturers and private retailers effortlessly link the important areas of the supply chain of their fashion business – starting from planning, designing and developing a line to handling sourcing, manufacturing, inventory management, customers and distribution.
Infor Fashion PLM is a vital component of Infor Fashion, which is considered to be one of the most comprehensive fashion solutions available in the market today. The new solution helps to simplify the planning process besides providing support for the new product design workflow and development cycle. The intuitive interface of the solution allows users to access each collection, style and its components quickly using specific processes.
- Enhanced user experience that provides a relevant and enjoyable GUI designed by Hook & Loop
- An innovative way of working using the natural workflow
- Processes that have been specifically designed for each role
- Facilitating planning and concurrent execution
- Automating repetitive tasks
- Improving team work through collaboration
- An easy to adapt solution that allows for quick adoption
What makes It Effective?
Creates synergy in teams – Infor Fashion PLM offers better collaboration between the creative, commercial and technical teams. For instance, for communication, the comments feature provides streamlined communication right through the process of design, development and sourcing.
- Better work flow – The solution offers advanced configuration features such as homepage personalization and role-based activities that help to keep employees motivated and to increase productivity.
- Speeds up efforts – Automating repetitive tasks and facilitating drag-and- drop for tasks such as choosing colors, trims, fabrics and supplier details saves time, allowing users to focus their efforts on designing, developing and delivering newer and better products.
- Synchronized processing – Speeding up the processes in product design and pre-production makes the business more agile and allows sufficient time to study and keep pace with the latest consumer trends.