Sr. Infor LN Business Analyst – Logistics / Manufacturing
Remote / Work From Home
Multi-billion manufacturing company
Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs and systems. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Regularly provides guidance and training to junior team members.
- Senior Business Analyst (or) SBA performs business requirements analysis for software applications and liaisons between the applications team and operational management.
- SBA is responsible for translating business requirements into functional specifications; configure the standard functionality of ERP system, work with developers for solution modeling and development; and performs testing of business process scenarios.
- SBA oversees the integrity of company core models; maintains detailed documentation of processes and works with business leaders to monitor continued applicability and effectiveness of business models.
- SBA complies with SOX and other established standards, processes, and procedures within the company and IT department
- SBA provides training to Key users and communicates complex technology and applications clearly to non-technical business users and translates business requirements into to functional/technical specifications to developers.
- SBA analyzes complex user issues, evaluates alternatives, and devises efficient cost-effective, user-friendly solutions in core areas of Manufacturing, Sales, Supply Chain and Finance.
- SBA evaluates new tools and third-party applications and providing recommendations to management regarding their usefulness.
- Maintains positive inter-company and inter-department business relationships and ensure high levels of assigned project quality, timeliness, and stakeholder satisfaction
- Collaborates with business owners, analysts, system end-users, developers, and support staff to ensure that technical and architectural designs form a cleanly integrated system that meets the business needs of the user community.
- Ensures timely completion of agreed objectives, while striving to exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Works with little direction from the management while producing high-quality work and overseeing tasks to completion.
- Lead projects and take responsibility for delivery were asked for, provides status updates to IT management, escalates issues in a timely manner, and gathers to provide information supporting the metric reporting requirements of the organization.
8+ years of ERP LN functional experience, handling Infor ERP LN projects independently with complete life cycle End-to-End Implementations.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and execute assigned projects and tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable computer systems and their related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in ERP LN application – Manufacturing and/or Logistics
- Experience in Solution configuration/build per business requirements
- Multiple full-cycle ERP LN implementations experiences
- Ability to support projects in an agile and dynamic environment and deliver as an individual contributor as well as a solution team member
- Willingness to travel for IT projects as needed, both domestic and international
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com