Sr. Infor LN Business Analyst II – Logistics / Manufacturing
Remote / Work From Home
Multi-billion manufacturing company
Looking for a seasoned Sr. Business Analyst with Infor ERP LN experience. Applicant should have worked in 3 to 4 complete implementation cycles in similar global companies. Experience in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and/or Logistics functional areas of ERP LN is a must-have for this position.
- Encodes, tests, debugs, and documents programs supporting business processes.
- Collaborate on application design with internal stakeholders and application development teams, implement and monitor application development stages, and document application development processes keeping the integrity if core model developed over the years
- Coordinates efforts with application analysts and end-users.
- Compiles and implements application development plans for new or existing applications.
- Leads the application development team and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages.
- Investigate user requests, questions, and problems. Provides recommendations as necessary.
- Identify and test possible solutions to business issues. Conducts feasibility studies and assists in determining the best possible technical solutions.
- Writing scripts and code for applications, as well as installing and updating applications.
- Identify business processes/situations that could be improved with ERP or peripheral solutions.
- Manage and lead multiple complex projects.
- Keep current on technology trends and developments. Knowledge sharing with peers and training team members to strengthen the team’s capability.
- Complies with established ITL and SOX processes and procedures
- Evaluates new tools and third-party applications, and providing recommendations to management regarding their usefulness
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10-15 years of relevant experience.
- 3 to 4 full cycle implementations of Infor ERP LN software
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and execute assigned projects and tasks.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable computer systems and their related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org