Infor LN / ION Technical Analyst
Remote / Work From Home
Multi-billion manufacturing company
Maintains, integrates, and implements software applications within the organization. Coordinates software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, and support to ensure smooth, stable, and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications. Ensures proper controls are established and maintained over test and production systems and software source code.
- Encodes, tests, debugs, and documents programs supporting the business processes.
- Coordinates efforts with application analysts and end-users.
- Coordinate monthly maintenance and other software upgrades.
- Conducts feasibility studies and assists in determining the best possible technical solutions.
- Investigate and respond to user requests, questions, and problems.
- Identify and test possible solutions to business issues.
- Identify business processes/situations that could be improved with ERP or peripheral solutions.
- Evaluate user requests in the area of subject expertise and make appropriate recommendations.
- Review technical logs to identify process failure and take necessary actions Support Infor OS, ION Desk, ION Workflow and other ION Grid administration
- Guiding Technical resource in various Infor LN development areas such as (Sessions Development, UI scripting, Infor Extensibility, Reports Development,
- DAL and DAL2 Scripting, User Exist scripting, AFS, and writing LN Queries)
- Good Verbal / Written Communication and Presentation Skills Ability to work with 3rd party L2 & L3 resources
- Support Failover and Disaster Recovery SLA compliance Operations experience, process and procedure driven
- Ability to work in a highly customized environment (no modification to source code). This requires good knowledge in debugging the program in addition to code reading, writing simple LN Queries to extract and troubleshoot, writing reports in LN and LN Job Management.
- Project Management
- Performs other duties as assigned.
5-10 years ERP LN application support experience with a 5 minimum of years overall Information Technology (IT) experience.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work under deadlines.
- Solid experience in Infor OS, ION Desk and ION Grid Administration, ION Workflow, and other IOS integrated products
- Experience with Infor Warehouse Mobility
- Experience with LN Job Management and Enterprise Tidal Scheduler
- Solid experience with Infor LN Administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and fix problems.
- Experience in identifying and providing solutions to bugs related to Standard LN and customized environments.
- Work experience in EDI.
- Work experience with Infor Warehouse Mobility
- Work experience with Infor Cloud applications and knowledge with integrating on-prem applications
- Troubleshooting experience in LN for performance issues
- Knowledge with Vertex and its Integration with Infor LN
- SOX reviews of Infor, other Integrated products and assist with quarterly evidence submissions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com